Our you are a high school student looking for a way to help out and give back to your community? Is your son or daughter interested in the fire service? Consider joining the Linesville Volunteer Fire Department! We are always looking for new junior members. Our junior firefighting program is designed for high school students ages 14-
New junior member application process:
1. Complete all required application materials and submit to the fire chief.
2. Fire chief reviews application materials and submits for review at the next monthly business meeting. Meetings are currently held the first Thursday of each month.
3. Application will either be approved by the business officers for probationary member status, postponed pending the submission of additional application materials, or denied.
4. Once application is approved, member will be notified by the fire chief to set up a meeting time to review basic procedures and training requirements, and to issue necessary equipment.
5. Following the completion of a three month probationary period, new member will be evaluated by fire chief and request for approval to junior member status will be submitted at the next monthly business meeting.
6. Once the junior members turns 18 years of age, member will be evaluated by fire chief and request for approval to regular member status will be submitted at the next monthly business meeting.
Required application materials for junior members (updated forms available at the station and coming soon to the website):
Linesville Volunteer Fire Department
A volunteer fire protection and ambulance company serving the communities of Linesville, Conneaut Township and Pine Township in northwestern Pennsylvania.
Copyright © 2017 Linesville Volunteer Fire Department
Call 911 for Emergencies
200 Penn Street
P.O. Box 55
Linesville, Pennsylvania 16424
Phone: (814) 683-
Fax: (814) 683-
|Past Fire Chiefs|
|Join Our Team|